Duties and responsibilities:Apply Now
•Assist Food and Beverage Manager to manage a team of front and back of house staff including scheduling, training, evaluating, recognizing coaching and general supervision to ensure guests receive extraordinary service.
• Oversee that all opening and closing duties of the outlets are completed correctly and that cleanliness and maintenance are maintained.
• Responsible for daily deposits, and the correct operation of the POS systems
• Balancing of all daily and nightly cash drawers and POS Inventory and maintenance of par levels for food, beverage and non food items
• Providing excellent customer service to guests and excellent leadership to employees
• Enforce and monitor all health, safety, and sanitation standards in Ontario.
• Handle guest complaints according to provided guidelines.
• Work closely with the chef to provide necessary assistance to ensure guests receive excellent service
• Responsible for overseeing quality of food and beverage guests receive
• 2+ years of management experience is required
Skills and qualification:
• Currently seeking or completed Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in a Hospitality related field, preferably In food and beverage management.
• Has to be friendly outgoing and passionate for exceptional customer service
• Organized and capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail
• Knowledge of Microsoft applications including word and excel
• High standards of personal hygiene and personal appearances
• Ability to be on feet for several hours at a time
• Must know your numbers
• Must be a great communicator
• Lead by example
• Experience using POS systems preferred
• Mush have a valid work permit
• Must pass background check